Friday 26 July 2013

Sunny with a chance of rainbows

This year I was happy to once again help my good friend plan a birthday party for a very special girl. After she decided on a rainbow themed second birthday party I started pinning ideas right away.

I found a lot of great ideas, but since the party was to be simple and low-key we choose a few of our favourites and planned a perfect summer time gathering.

Here are a few highlights of the day:


 Rainbow Cake


 
Decorations



Bubble Party Favours

Food
 
 
One of the great things about the rainbow theme is that it is really easy and quick to put together. All you need is a variety of colours and you have a rainbow party. One of the best pins I found was for this site http://catchmyparty.com/blog/free-rainbow-birthday-printables-from-printabelle which have free party printables. I used it for the water bottles, and a few other things I did not have pictures of.  It also has many other great party theme printables.
 
There are a lot more great ideas that we didn't have time to try, but if you are thinking of a rainbow party check out my pin board and have fun planning your own perfect party.
 


The sign of a great party
 


No comments :

Post a Comment

img.noborder { border: 0px;-moz-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .0); -webkit-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .0);box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .0); border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0px; background: none; }