Monday 17 June 2013

Curtain Call

Source: BHG.com via Tanya on Pinterest
This pin was originally for the curtains made from dish towels and curtain clips. It's a cute idea, but I actually pinned it because I loved the look of the shelf in the window for plants that doubles as a curtain rod.

This was one of those dream pins that I like to look at wistfully hoping that some day I could make it happen. It's not that his would be a complicated project at all - it is actually a simple 15min project (if you are not sewing your own curtains) - the problem is that the shelf is from IKEA, and the nearest IKEA is a thousand km away. So it's not like it is a quick run to the store.

Fortunately (I think) I found myself on an impromptu trip to Montreal this winter with the-other-half to buy his childhood dream car and drive it back.

Which meant I could make an impromptu IKEA run! Unfortunately the two-seater dream car was not designed for an IKEA trip so I was limited to a few small buys - but the shelf made the list.




Kitchen Window Shelf
using IKEA Grundal Shelf 
Shelf and Curtain Rod
All in One


No comments :

Post a Comment

img.noborder { border: 0px;-moz-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .0); -webkit-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .0);box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .0); border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0px; background: none; }